Starting School |
School Day |
All pupils wear school uniform: all clothing and other personal belongings should be clearly marked with the owner’s name.
The uniform required is as follows:
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan – with or without the school logo.
- Red or white polo shirt with or without Morville logo.
- Black or dark grey trousers, ‘tailored’ shorts, skirt or pinafore dress or a red/white gingham dress. Sports shorts should not be worn.
- Sensible school shoes in black. No trainers, high-heeled or backless shoes are permitted in school for health and safety reasons.
- Socks or tights should be white, grey, black or red.
- Hair styles, including cut and colouring, should be appropriate for school.
P.E. kit is an essential part of schooling and is required in school on a daily basis.
- Morville round-necked red t-shirt with school logo or plain white round-necked t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms to wear over shorts in the winter
- Black or red fleece to be worn over the t-shirt in winter
A second pair of shoes or wellies are required for pupils to wear when playing on the field at break and lunchtime.
School Uniform is available from Bristows Sports in Bridgnorth
You can find out more about aspects of our school by using the links below.